Rheem hot water system repairs, installation & replacement service
We are your local Northern Beaches Rheem hot water system service technicians. Our fully stocked trucks, loaded with thousands of Rheem spare parts and replacement hot water tanks, are available today to quickly fix your existing hot water system or install a brand new one.
Rheem Hot Water Repairs
No hot water? Broken or leaking Rheem hot water tank? Whatever your issue, we’re here to help and offer complete hot water heater repair solutions.
- Fast, same day service – Our service trucks are stocked with thousands of Rheem spare parts to resolve any hot water problems you may be experiencing – today! Rest assured, our clients don’t suffer the indignity of cold showers waiting for their HWS to be fixed.
- Hot water is our business – Our friendly, fully licensed hot water plumbers offer prompt service you can rely on and all at very competitive rates. Don’t risk voiding your water heater warranty by employing unqualified tradespeople.
- We repair all hot water heater brands – We don’t just specialise in Rheem hot water systems. We are authorised service technicians for all the hot water brand including Dux, Everhot, Solahart, Vulcan, Rinnai, Apricus, Bosch, Conergy, Edwards, AquaMax and many more…
- We are qualified, licensed and fully insured – All work is carried out by our highly experienced, fully trained and qualified hot water plumbers. We do not employ sub-contractors or outsource to unskilled workers.
- Save money and employ the Northern Beaches hot water experts – Your hot water heater is an expensive appliance and should only be repaired and installed by a fully qualified tradesperson. Don’t risk voiding your warranty by employing unqualified, inexperienced labour.
Rheem hot water system installation
We’ll beat any genuine quote today. Free delivery. We’ll even take away your old tank free.
- Your new Rheem hot water system installed today – we can install a new Rheem gas, solar or electric hot water heater today.
- Competitive pricing – we’ll beat any genuine quote today!
- Choice means a better price – each year we supply and install hundreds of Rheem hot water systems into Northern Beaches homes and businesses each year. Our buying power means great discounts that we can pass onto our customers.
- Upgrade and save – never run out of hot water again. Speak to our friendly specialists about upgrading to a new Rheem hot water system that suits your household water usage requirements. Plus, we’ll explain you how you can potentially save hundreds of dollars every year on your bills.
- Take advantage of Government rebates – did you know you may be eligible for generous Government incentives if you upgrade to a more energy efficient hot water system? Ask us for more information.
- Free delivery – If we can’t repair your old Rheem hot water heater, we offer free delivery on all new systems – all at a time that suits you.
- We take away your old tank – when we replace your old hot water system, we’ll take away your old tank free of charge. It’s all part of the service!
- Fast, hassle free solar installation – In the video below page you will see how our specially designed lifting system which makes light work of hoisting a new solar hot water system onto a roof safely and quickly. Companies without a this system would have to hire something similar – an added expense no doubt passed on to the customer.
Save money and employ the local Rheem experts
Did you know that the installation of a new hot water system often requires the experience and qualifications of both a licensed plumber AND a licensed electrician. Our hot water plumbers are licensed and qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to complete the installation or repair of your Rheem hot water heater quickly, and within budget. Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up the installation or repair of your hot water system and also adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Rheem Northern Beaches Case Studies
Repair Rheem hot water system at Dee Why
When Mrs Wrench noticed her old hot water tank was leaking, she contacted us. Her old tank was beyond repair and unfortunately needed to be replaced. After providing a competitive hot water quote that Mrs Wrench was happy with, we installed a brand new Rheem electric hot water heater that was more suited to her hot water usage requirements. The new system was wall mounted and we needed to install a new duo valve, pressure limiting valve and tempering valve to ensure the hot water system adhered to current plumbing regulations. We happily took away her old hot water system for recycling.
Rheem solar hot water installation at Bilgola
Another happy customer at Bilgola Plateau recently with a new Rheem stainless steel solar hot water system which replaced their old 125 litre electric water heater storage tank. The customer’s aim was to reduce their electricity usage long term. By using solar hot water they can have a potential saving of between 60%-80% – not bad! The roof space on the customer’s home was limited but we have access to many different solar hot water brands and models. We suggested a Rheem solar system which suited their requirements and the roof space.
Rheem solar installation at Balgolwah
We recently installed a new Rheem solar hot water system into a home at Balgowlah on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Their old solar system had been giving them trouble free service for the past 25 years. They were happy with the size of their current tank as it was providing sufficient hot water for the household usage. We upgraded them to a tank that was the same size, but a newer model. We suggested they upgrade to the Rheem 52L300 stainless steel model which comes with a 10 year warranty, giving them peace of mind, reliability and a storage system that suits their household hot water usage. This model comes in a range of Colorbond colours. The client chose the “night sky” colour.
Emergency Rheem gas hot water repair Manly
We were recently called to a large apartment building in Manly on the Northern Beaches Sydney to undertake an emergency hot water repair of a Rheem gas hot water system that was spurting water through an underground carpark. We arrived onsite within the hour to find the valve, which is specifically fitted to hot water heaters where the mains water pressure is known to be high (such as on Sydney’s Northern Beaches), had split and water was pouring out.
Knowledge of a regions water pressure and undertaking the appropriate management solutions is extremely important when installing a new hot water system, or servicing an existing tank. Some areas of Sydney, typically those at or below sea level, experience high water pressure. In these locations the correct water pressure valves need to be installed to guard against pipes bursting and causing significant damage to building and property.
Thankfully, because the hot water tank at Manly was located in a basement carpark, there wasn’t any significant damage except mopping up of the excess water.
- How to relight your Rheem Stellar gas hot water heater (with video) »
- How to relight your Rheem 5 star gas hot water heater (with video) »
- Rheem electric hot water heaters now with 10 year warranty »